Sunday, December 11, 2011

4 Days Left!

Ahhh I am only in Stockholm for 4 more days, I am trying to pack all of my belongings... but it is sooo hard. I just want someone to do it for me!!!!! I have WAY too many clothes it's insane and so much other crap... and still I don't want to get rid of it haha... Ooooo well wish me luck because soon enough i'll be drowning in my own clothes!! I am a mess. Period. Ughhhh I have so little time and so much to do, trying to sort all my actual 'things' out and then trying to fit time in to see all of my friends... I think I am going to be sleepless for the next few days, looking forward to it!

I AM GOING TO MISS YOU GUYS SOOOOOOO MUCH! I've had so much fun with you guys and I will miss all the good times :)


I think that I will miss living in Stockholm, but I cannot wait for my next destination! The first snow is always so special.






No comments:

Post a Comment