Thursday, November 17, 2011

Some of My Favourites...

Sugar Town- Nancy Sinatra
Shark In The Water- V V Brown
Rolling In The Deep- Adele
Kalifornia- Mos Def
Rumblefish- The Soulsavers
Hallelujah I Love Her- Ray Charles
That's Life- Frank Sinatra
Lovely Day- Bill Withers
Stop Crying your Heart Out- Oasis
King of The Stars- Dr. Don Don
I Heard It Through The Grapevine- Marvin Gaye
Golden Eye- Tina Turner
Mosieur Sainte Nitouche- French Cancan
Here Comes The Hotstepper- Ini Kamoze
The Sound of Silence- Simon & Garfunkel
Afternoon- Youth Lagoon
Not Fair- Lily Allen
I'll Be Waiting- Lenny Kravitz (Although I am in love with every song by him, by far the sexiest man alive)
Crystalised- The xx
Love Lost- The Temper Trap
Praise You- Fat Boy Slim
Until We Bleed- Lykke Li Ft. Kleerup
Bam Bam- Yellowman
What's Golden- Jurassic 5
Happy Together- The Turtels
I'm Jim Morrison, I'm Dead- Mogwai
Someone To Love Me- Diddy
Ave Maria- Mondkopf
Smiley Faces- Gnarles Barkley

No comments:

Post a Comment